Friday, July 20, 2012

A new header for Aryan & Khushi

I owed a header to Swati for the blog of the kids that she maintained. Especially after the arrival of Khushi. The earlier one I had designed for her was in 2008.

So after I designed one for my kiddos, I asked her about what does she want. She was thoroughly confused. When I asked her what  does she want the header to have, this is what she wrote back  - 


"hmm ..I want but dont know what


May be I would like a fixed part and a dynamic part ..where i can upload different pics on different times :P 
I know thats not possible :)


I just cannot think of 1 pic to use there coz they both are grwing up every single day .


so may be i want something without a pic :P"


And I knew at that point of time that I would have to do it completely on my own. And thus this header was designed -


I wasn't 100% happy with it. I felt there is something missing but can't even pinpoint what. But for now she is happy so I'm letting it be :)

No comments: